Tuesday, June 28, 2011

When should I potty train?

My daughter is 5 yrs old and has been potty trained since she was 2.  I was talking to my sister last night and she asked me when to start potty training.  I told her everyone is different but children in other countries do not have diapers so they potty train from VERY early on.  ( I forget where I read that when I was investigating potty training) I also asked about the logistics of potty training a boy--i have a girl but have a god son--and I told her he is little so he will need a potty chair that is his size and that he should start sitting down.  I am glad to say I found an article to comfirm my beliefs  lol.  He is 14 months old and she said he has shown interest in the toilet.   I told her this is a perfect topic of the day and would research it and talk about it for today's blog.

I found this article and it seems to have good information but we all know that nothing counts more than experience. I would love if you could jump in and share your experience to help her out.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_successful-potty-training-for-boys_11652.bc

Thanks,

Until tomorrow,

Dawn

PS--Connecting blog 1 and 2!

http://www.signingtime.com/blog/2011/03/potty-training-fun-with-signing-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment